Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dear Family

In a few hours I will be on a plane headed to NY that will head to London which will take to Kenya. I have finally finished packing and am honestly exhausted.

I invite you to join me in this journey- for it is on behalf of you that I make this trip. God is about to do some Amazing things and I am simply geeked about it! But right now I'm also geeked about going to sleep! Hopefully soon I can brighten your day with witty observations. (I'm very new to this blog thing- and wont be offended if you don't read it!)

Love you and Good night! or Lala Salama (in Swahili)

3 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to keeping up with this!!! God's best blessings on your journey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. as am i. it'll be interesting to see what resonates with you =]

    ReplyDelete